Sunday, September 03, 2006

Listen To What The Fan Says Pt. 2


We Love the station - why not go satellite radio ?- I would sign up
in a heartbeat. Thank you Fab 4 Radio!!! Texas, USA

"THE BEST INTERNET BEATLES STATION ON THE NET" The Macca Report

I keep listening to Fab4Radio and it's pretty cool!

Hi Fab 4 Radio,
I've just been lazy today...been "doing nothing but aging" and been listening to fab4radio...love all those George songs.

Hello Fab 4 Radio,
GREAT STATION!!

Hi Fab 4 Radio,

I was just thinking about some songs I'd love to hear. Of course, they don't need to be put in a regular rotation, you certainly don't have to play them, but they're nice to hear once in awhile...I don't ask much, do I? Thanks for your sense of humor...


George Harrison -
"What Is Life"
"Crackerbox Palace"
"Blow Away"

John Lennon -
"Watching The Wheels"
"Woman"
"Starting Over"

Paul McCartney/Wings -
"Silly Love Songs"
"Hi Hi Hi"
"Junior's Farm"
"Let Me Roll It"
"Coming Up"
"Ebony & Ivory"
"Say Say Say"

Ringo Starr -
"Octopus' Garden" - live one is solo
"No No Song"

Beatles -
"Paperback Writer"
"Hello, Goodbye"


Dearest DJ,

I LOVE your radio station!! I listen to it at work - with headphones - and this serves to make my co-workers go away :)

I love the Macca report. We in the US don't hear near as much about him as they do in the UK, obviously, but I look forward to the news every day.

If there's any such thing as a request, I'd love to hear more solo George Harrison. I'd offer to upload some for you, but I don't have any!

Thanks for putting so much Beatles stuff out there - I'm sure the time and money you spend on the station is quite the investment, but be assured that someone out there appreciates it.

Cheers


HELLO FAB4 RADIO - I JUST STUMBLED ONTO YOUR FABSTASTIC STATION
I LOVE THE WONDERFUL MIX OF SONGS - THE BEATLE COVERS ARE GREAT!
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE KEEP IT UP MATE
FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER

Hi!!Beatles' lovers and overcoat George lovers!!!!!

check this page,it's great radio!! The Beatles! - John, Paul, George and Ringo - The music The Beatles loved and the bands that love The Beatles music!!!

now they are playing "I'm Down" a Aerosmith version...............

Hi...
great station!

some requests...in honor of Ringo's concert in L.A.
which i will be seeing on Saturday.

You're sixteen, Ringo
It don't come Easy, Ringo
Don't pass me by, Beatles
Octopus' Garden, Beatles
Act Naturally, Beatles
Paul McCartney is 64, Bruce Baert & Tony Barron
A Little Help From My Friends
Dark Horse, George Harrison
I'm Soldier, John Lennon
Maybe I'm Amazed, Paul McCartney

Hello, I'm new to Live 365, and even newer to Fab 4 Radio. Is there a way to access your playlist? More specifically can you give me some background on a Ronni Specter record you played (at least I think it's she)? I'm assuming it was written by one of the Beatles:

"Why Don't You Try Some, Baby Why Don't You Buy Some. . ."

Thank you in advance


WELL, I'VE JUST HEARD ON FAB 4 RADIO, SOMETHING
WONDERFUL!!!..........GEORGE HARRISON SINGING,LET IT BE
ME,SOMETHING,EVERY GRAND OF SAND...........WHAT ABOUT IT??????I LOVE IT!!!
TELL ME PLEASE!